Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PWHF 2010 Induction Class Announced

The Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame is pleased to announce the PWHF Class of 2010. Inductees include: Wild Red Berry, Danny McShain, Edouard Carpentier, Wahoo McDaniel, Stan Hansen, Dusty Rhodes, Mil Mascaras, Mike and Ben Sharpe, Gorilla Monsoon, and Kay Noble.

Official biographies and information about our 2010 Inductees will be available at PWHF.org very soon.

For details on the all new PWHF Induction Ceremony and Weekend Events, click here.

4 comments:

  1. I just received phone call from Greg Oliver informing me my father and uncle have been inducted in to the Hall of Fame. I immediately called my sister and brothers to share this great news with them. I also called my cousin Digby (my Uncle Mike's son). We are all truly touched by this- especially at this time of the year when we miss Dad the most... He was a great man and the best dad ever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my name is Ted Tourtas Jr. My father is a retired wrestler, he wrestled from the late 1920s until the late 1960s.If you look on Google under wrestling classics it shows about page after page of my fathers matches.His wrestling name was Ted Tourtas,The Greek Adonis,Kemel Mamout.He was wrestled every on of the late great Wreslers. What I would like to know is, is how I could get my father into the Wrestlers Hall of Fame. He is going to be 90 years old in Febuary. If you would, would you please contact me at ttourtas2@yahoo.com Thank You and Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to leave another picture of my Father Ted Tourtas.I didnt spell this right because Im alittle punch drunk myself But My father Has wrestled every one of the late great wrestlers and I would like to know why he isnt in the HAll of Fame already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. With the Induction Ceremony only two days away, is their an available list of wrestlers that will be present at both the Meet & Greet as well as the Indcution itself?

    ReplyDelete